Thursday, February 19, 2015

新年快樂 (Happy Chinese New Year!)

Greetings from Chiang Mai, Thailand! My fellow Mukinge doc, Missy, and I arrived here yesterday and have been having a great time! Today is Chinese New Year, and we had a great evening celebrating (and eating) in Chinatown with my family and with all of Chiangmai!
Good morning from Chiang Mai!

Uncle Chuck, Me, Nai Nai, and Aunty Mary
Stopping to smell the flowers (yes, they're fake)



Grilled crawdads
Fried caterpillers
Roasted quail 
Fried crickets








Fried cricket up close
Down it goes!





Best bumper sticker ever.

Happy Chinese New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great post. I've learnt some important things from your blog. I'll bookmark your blog for future visit. keep posting good contents please. Thanks again.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete