Saturday, July 5, 2014

Introducing Ned & Lloyd


As if life around here weren’t interesting enough, I’ve decided to spice things up even more by bringing two little kittens into my house. Ned and Lloyd are 8 weeks old and have recently come to live with me. They are enjoying exploring a new house with new sounds and smells, and they are trying to remember all the instructions I have given them on where NOT to go to the bathroom J   They are excited about the opportunity to chase spiders and cockroaches and maybe even the occasional mouse or snake.  I am enjoying these sweet little balls of fluff along with challenges of learning to make cat food (actually not as hard as I thought!) and of keeping these little ones from getting into too much mischief.
Ned
Lloyd
Hiding behind the door





No comments:

Post a Comment